2.11.11

This forgetfullness is getting too regular for my tastes...

I really have to make sure that post on Mondays. NOT TUESDAYS, and into Wednesdays. Anyways have a blog post.



I had a great week, Yesterday/the day before for Nightmare Nigh...Halloween I carved a Derpy Hooves
pumpkin, computer is being derpy, so no pics. yet.

Still on Goldeneye 007. I currently play as PrincessLuna, was playing with/against a "Fluttershy:)" earlier today (yesterday?) that anyone (more grammatically correct than anypony here IMO) of you guys out there? Also, if you see RainbowDash, that's likely my good friend Dantheman007a.

Other than that? Not much, aced my Java Midterm. Starting to work on College Applications.

New Stuffs (Fluttershys is still on, just taking forever):
  1. My New Fic: Fall of The First Lunar Republic
  2. Apparently Princess Luna is playing chess and taking all comers HERE, she claims rustiness after a millennium of being gone, but a mind like that can't be held back for long. Twilight Sparkle is also available, see her HERE
  3. Not much else, haveth thyselves a review:

Review: "Mythbuckers"
By: AuroraDawn
Read it: HERE
Tags: Comedy, Crossover (Mythbusters)


OH CELESTIA I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING! This fic should be what the [Comedy] tag strives for. Everypony is in character, Twilight even reports the over-arching lesson of the day, and I always new Pinkie Pie carried nitro on her.

This fic, though only currently 1 chapter along is definitely on my watch list. If I'm reading it right Rainbow Dash is Adam Savage, AJ is Jamie, Rarity is Kari, Pinkie is Tori, and Twilight is Grant. It may not be meant for this to be so, but that's what I'm seeing. The Myth of this first episode is that supposedly Magic can run wild, especially if a unicorn is concentrating really hard and is startled. When Rarity knitting doesn't do it, Twilight offers herself FOR SCIENCE! (I couldn't help it, so sue me) and, in traditional Mythbusters fashion, Stuff Blows Up.

Score: 9.5/10 (5, not quite 6 star)

Final Thoughts: AuroraDawn, I love you to the ends of the Earth for doing this, and, Why hasn't Pinkie's nitro gone off from all her bouncing?

Next week:
Wednesday-Monday, Ponies, PnF, no clue what else (Saturday is SAT)

No comments:

Post a Comment