25.10.11

Well oops

I missed last weeks post, and this weeks, I feel so stupid, however I'm going to chalk that up to me just not having all that much to talk about. Just about the only thing that has happened since I post last was my cousin's wedding, and there was nothing to really talk about there, it was a wedding, it was small, the cheese plate was pretty good, I got rickroll'd, and I refused to dance, three reasons, No danceable Music (except Rick Astley, but no, just, no), Somepony wasn't there, I rarely dance at wedding anyways, I stick to the cheese platter. Simple enough? Good.

Anything else? Not really. Except that I may get on TF2 fairly soon here.

Next week or so:

Wednesday: School, midterm in Java class.
Thursday: Pumpkin Patch, please suggest carving ideas in the comments
Friday: School
Saturday: Ponies, re-watch (commentate? again, comment) "Luna Eclipsed" and "Feeling Pinkie Keen." Why? Cause I can.
Sunday: Phineas and Ferb personal mini-marathon
Monday: Slog back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment