3.10.11

Scheduled post FTW

AAQAh, great to be back to school and back to a relatively normal schedule. So what has happened?

Welp, I am now legally an adult, my birthday was awesome, got monies to be spent on items in the following priority:
1. Bicycle Gear (Hey I can't survive if I can't get to class, there are somethings that supersede the next item)
2. Ponies, nuf said, I actually got a $20 bill from a friend whom I converted, said in the card "Wanted to get you something MLP-ish" but he lives in the middle of the city, so no target and no Wal-Mart, so yeah, ponies
3. the ATSD video Game, its still $35, that's most of my budget right there...

I am actually glad I scheduled this to be my first post back on schedule, the tip of my power cord broke off last Monday, so I was computerless till Friday. But now I have it.

I'm indefinitely postponing my whistle dubbing as I have a couple projects I'm working on, first is Pony Punnet Squares with BlankFlankBrony. The other is the Brony sing-a-long of Fluttershy's

Currently working on a Java program to play a game of tic-tac-toe time for Awesome!

next week:
Tuesday: Convince physics teacher we need to do presentations in class of our own choosing
Wednesday: Wow Java Class with working Tic-Tac-Toe Game, when the assignment was to just make a board
Thursday: Start Collab in my afternoon off, buy ponies
Friday: Explain the API to Java class
Saturday: Phineas and Ferb day, work on collab
Sunday: Whatever the hay I want

Note every morning I am gonna be playing Goldeneye 007 from about 8:30-9:30 username Bpendragon, I'll post my Friend code here later

See everypony in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment